Antioxidant Eye Cream
Free from chemicals, fresh (as I do not keep stock), Tested by HSA. Sincere and promise to nourish skin around
eyes but yet lite. Reduce dark circle and fine lines.
The skin is the largest organ. Although it is constantly being rejuvenated, it can be difficult to reduce the signs of
aging once they surfaced. Therefore, reducing the signs of aging through preventative measures such as daily eye cream
has become increasingly important for those looking haggard and tired to deter the signs of aging.
This Antioxidant eye cream helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness,
and dark circles, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Packed Aloe Vera Gel, Macadamia extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Mango, Marine Collagen,
Rosehip Oil, Silk, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E ,Chamomile Extract, Ginseng Extract, Kiwi seed oil.
- To be used Day and Night.
- First, wash your face thoroughly to make sure the skin area is clean.
- Get a tiny amount of eye cream and dot the eye cream along the edge of the bone surrounding
the eye using your ring finger.
- Gently pat the cream into the skin starting with the inner corner of your eye and towards the outer corner.
- Then proceed from the inner corner and work your way to the outer brow bone.
- Repeat a few times until the eye creams is totally absorbed by the skin.
- **Never dap too near eye lines or eyes area because any cream near our eye lines will cause eye allergy.
First time application may feel a bit warm.
Do You Know??
When this cream is kept in the fridge, it has a further properties of reducing puffy eyes.
For puffy eyes / eye bags problems do refer to this
for more reading.
Eye cream can not do wonders but good eye cream can repair. Since the eye area is very delicate,
we should choose chemical free but packed with herbal extract.
More Reading from my blog: